CytoFLEX Flow Cytometer
The CytoFLEX Flow Cytometer, the first introduction to the CytoFLEX Platform, provides the performance you need in an easy-to-use system, allowing you to focus on the science, not the instrumentation. Its superior sensitivity and resolution throughout all configurations give it the edge over other cytometry systems four times its size. All instruments in the platform utilize CytExpert for CytoFLEX Acquisition and Analysis Software.
- Violet-Blue-Red (V-B-R) Series, fully activated with 13 colors or as few as four, activate additional channels in the future
- Includes 13 bandpass filters: 450/45, 525/40 (2), 585/42, 610/20 (2), 660/10 (2), 690/50, 712/25, 780/60 (3)
- For higher throughput applications an optional plate loader module is available, and for use in regulated environments the software contains tools for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
CytoFLEX Flow Cytometer Features
- Optional 96-well plate sample loader module
- API (Application Programming Interface) allows external software to control the instrument
- For automated sample processing and data acquisition, integrate with the Biomek i-Series Instrument
Benchtop Cytometry without Compromises
Trusted and relied on by researchers around the world, the platform pushes the boundaries of what's possible in cell analysis, all while fitting comfortably on your bench
The average user can be trained on the CytoFLEX Platform in less than an hour. With our user-friendly software interface and independent routine maintenance procedures, it is easier than before. But why listen to us tell you when you can hear it straight from our customers?
Automation options like a 96-well plate loader, and the ability to activate as many or as few lasers as you need now -- and upgrade later. The CytoFLEX Platform is easy to upgrade for what you need in the lab. Now that's future proof.
Unique collection of innovative technologies provide exceptional detection capabilities. Large dynamic range to resolve dim and bright populations in the same sample. Use violet side scatter to detect nanoparticles.
Learn more about the CytoFLEX Analyzer
*For Research Use Only, Not for use in diagnostic procedures
Explore CytoFLEX Models
CytoFLEX Flow Cytometer Specifications
|Item Specifications Referenced